As we age, various types of aches and pains throughout our bodies begin to appear. It is a normal effect of the aging process that we will all have to deal with at some point in time. Most of us will at some point or another will encounter such pain or discomfort in our joints. Joint discomfort can be caused by a variety of factors, including exercise, accidents, fractures, stiffness, illnesses, and more. While there are several techniques to treat stiff joints and achy joints, there is no one-size-fits-all solution. The necessary respite might never come to some people.
Today’s market offers a wide variety of joint support supplements. However, among the numerous joint supplements on the market that promise to relax, alleviate, and support your joints, ligaments, tendons, and cartilage, Performance Lab Flex Supplement may be one of the finest supplements that promote longer-lasting joint relief and long-term joint health.
Joints are found throughout the human body. The actual number of joints in a person depends on a number of variables. The estimated number of joints in the human body remains between 250 and 360. However, the concept of a joint is somewhat ambiguous. The place where two bones meet is how most people describe it, although some go a step further and only use the word for sites where two bones join to allow for movement. And this review highlights Performance Lab Flex as a joint supplement that covers all the bases of what research indicates to date, leveraging the creation of unique combinations of components to boost absorption and interaction with biological processes.
Performance Lab Flex is a product that claims to assist users in maintaining an active lifestyle. It is a daily dietary supplement that is available in capsules. The combination, according to the product’s creators, may be of assistance if you have been experiencing stiff, aching joints or if your physical activity is being compromised because of your bad joint and bone health.
What is Flex?
The finest joint health supplement on the market now is definitely Performance Lab Flex. It is because this product outperforms most joint supplements that are similar in nature. This joint supplement is a well-balanced mixture of elements that addresses a variety of health conditions and is made up of pure, premium components. It is definitely worth your money. In essence, this product protects against wear and tear, encourages the renewal of the connective tissues, supports joints, relieves joint discomfort, and also aids in shock absorption. As a result, it is a versatile joint supplement.
The product is marketed by Performance Lab as a flexibility enhancer, which means it will serve as both a protector and a performance booster. You may now begin to wave goodbye to the limitation and restrictions that bad joints bring along while also lowering joint stiffness and reaping other health benefits.
Click Here to Learn how the Performance Lab Flex can reduce joint pain, with 100% clean and natural ingredients.
Who is the developer of Flex Supplement?
The product is manufactured by a firm named Performance Lab Limited, as the name suggests. Other trademarks that collaborate with the company include Ultramodern Nutrition and NutriGenesis. The firm appears to concentrate on physical health supplements, as the majority of its goods are tied to boosting athletic and physical performance.
How is Performance Lab Flex better than its competitors?
- Performance Lab Flex is the greatest flexibility, motility, and joint health supplement on the market right now. The high quality of the components distinguishes this product.
- The supplement uses the purest, most powerful, and greatest value version of each ingredient.
- Because of its anti-inflammatory qualities, turmeric is used in several joint supplements. Instead, the supplement employs the far more potent (and far more costly) CurcuWIN. It has a high concentration of curcumin, which protects your joints from free radical damage, inhibits joint-eroding enzymes, and lowers inflammation.
- Instead of ordinary glucosamine, users receive glucosamine sulfate 2KCL, which is more accessible and easily absorbed by your connective tissues.
- And instead of ordinary strontium, customers were given NutriGenesis strontium, which is strontium “produced” on probiotic bacteria cultures and is as close to nature as you can get.
How does it work?
By enhancing bone density, assisting cartilage growth and production, helping in cartilage repair, lowering pain and inflammation, lubricating joints to increase flexibility, calming worn joints, and safeguarding connective tissues from harm, the supplement adopts a multifaceted strategy to promote joint health. As you can see, this supplement provides a wide range of advantages as opposed to other joint supplements that just include a few vitamins to help reduce swelling. You won’t easily discover a formula that provides as much joint protection and comprehensive flexibility support as this one; we can promise you that.
Compared to taking regular turmeric, CurcuWIN has a bioavailability that is almost 40 times higher. So, by spending a little extra on a superior component, Performance Lab provides you with nearly 40 times the value. They just lose a small amount of earnings, so you benefit greatly.
The same may be said about the other components in this Performance Lab supplement. According to Performance Lab, you should anticipate the following from the supplement:
- Reduce and avoid joint discomfort and swelling.
- Soothe overworked joints on a regular basis.
- Lubricate joints to increase flexibility.
- Keep your connective tissue safe.
- Improve the synthesis and repair of cartilage.
- Improve bone density
- Vegan formulation with prebiotic-infused capsules
- Joint shock absorption is improved.
You can see that Performance Lab has created a product meant to treat and promote general joint health. You will no longer be stiff, aching, or limited in motion, and you will be able to resume the things that make you happy.
Performance Lab Flex Ingredients and its Intent
- CurcuWIN® Turmeric (Curcuma longa) (root) (20% Curcuminoids), 250 mg: Ayurvedic spice root Turmeric’s vivid yellow hue is derived from plant pigments known as curcuminoids. Curcumin is the principal curcuminoid that has been recommended to improve joint health and flexibility.
- Its potent antioxidant action combats joint-destructive free radicals.
- It controls the COX-2 enzyme to relieve painful and stiff joints.
- Turmeric protects cartilage cells from the harmful matrix metalloproteinase (MMP) enzymes.
- It promotes the production of collagen and other structural joint proteins.Curcumin reduces the formation of advanced glycation end products (AGEs), which make connective tissues stiff or rigid.
- In human clinical trials, curcumin has been related to improvements in joint stiffness, comfort, and overall functional performance.
- CurcuWIN® is a cutting-edge nutritional breakthrough that increases the absorbability of curcumin 46X. CurcuWIN® contains 20% curcuminoids in turmeric-identical ratios.
- AprèsFlex® Boswellia serrata (gum resin) (20% 3-O-acetyl-11-keto-ß-boswellic acid [AKBA]), 100 mg: The desert tree Boswellia serrata produces a gum resin containing active boswellic acids, the most potent of which is AKBA (3-O-acetyl-11 keto-ß-boswellic acid).
- AKBA protects and relaxes joints by modulating immunological responses and blocking 5-LOX, an enzyme that gradually damages cartilage.
- AKBA also curbs matrix metalloproteinase (MMP), an enzyme that destroys tendons and ligaments.
- In human clinical studies, Boswellia serrata has been associated with benefits such as reducing joint pain, flexion, and daily activity performance.
- AprèsFlex® utilizes cutting-edge nutritional science to achieve 52% higher absorption than standard Boswellia.
- It is also standardized at 20% AKBA to ensure consistent joint benefits.
- Glucosamine Sulfate 2KCL (from corn), 500 mg:
- Glucosamine is an amino sugar that occurs naturally in the tissues that enclose, cushion, and support the joints, such as cartilage, ligaments, tendons, and synovial fluid.
- Glucosamine helps chondrocyte cells within joints repair and grow cartilage.
- It also supports joint-lubricating synovial fluid for smooth, flexible, and comfortable movement.
- Flex Glucosamine by Performance Lab® is vegan. The majority of glucosamine comes from seafood. But Performance Lab alternatively provides the research-backed glucosamine sulfate version derived from corn, a natural source.
- Phytodroitin™ (mucopolysaccharide extract), 100 mg: Chondroitin is a vast molecular complex that makes its way through the extracellular matrix of cartilage.
- Its powerful negative charge collects and retains water in cartilage.
- Chondroitin promotes joint health by maintaining hydration for lubricated, shock-absorbing cartilage function.
- It also encourages chondrocyte cells, which control cartilage formation and healing.
- OptiMSM® (Methylsulfonylmethane [MSM]), 100 mg:
- Organic sulfur (methylsulfonylmethane, or MSM) is an essential structural component required for the formation and maintenance of collagen, glucosamine, chondroitin, and other proteins found in cartilage and connective tissues.
- Performance Lab® Flex OptiMSM® is the cleanest and only GRAS-designated MSM, manufactured in the United States using a revolutionary multi-stage distillation process that results in higher purity, quality, and consistency.
What are the benefits of the product?
If you are still unsure whether this is the perfect or best joint supplement for you, we will review much of what we have discussed so far below. The advantages will far exceed the drawbacks in improving joint flexibility.
- Not only does it support your joints, but it also supports your ligaments, tendons, and cartilage
- Provides better shock absorption and lubrication for joints.
- Ingredients that aid in the relief of joint aches and pains
- Made for usage in the office, the gym, at home, or when hanging out with friends.
- Joint protection and regeneration are enhanced.
- Prebiotic-infused pills are gentle on the stomach.
- Allergens, prohibited chemicals, soy, gluten, synthetic additives, and caffeine are not present.
- Compatible with a range of other Performance Lab supplements, such as the Performance Lab NutriGenesisi Multi for Men or Women, and Performance Lab Sleep
- Increased doses of various joint health-promoting ingredients to optimize joint health; if not satisfied, you are covered with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
What are the side effects?
When it comes to joint health supplements like Performance Lab Flex, side effects are quite rare. They often contain natural herbal extracts and minerals that enhance flexibility and strengthen connective tissue. It is quite unlikely that you would encounter unpleasant side effects from consuming such natural clinically tested supplements. Performance Lab Flex is an excellent example of this; it includes only natural herbal extracts, amino sugars, and minerals that have been shown to promote flexibility, mobility, and joint discomfort.
Flex, like the other Performance Lab products, is intended for long-term, daily use. To promote tolerability, it employs a minimally effective dosage along with superior, highly bioavailable components.
Who ought to take it?
Joint discomfort affects millions of individuals every year and will only worsen as we age. In reality, over 22% of all individuals have been diagnosed with arthritis, with women (23.5%) outnumbering males (18.1%). Additionally, about half of those people will experience limits in life, which will prevent them from regularly engaging in the activities they formerly liked. Knee pain, aching joints, and knee osteoarthritis pain are some of the most frequent illnesses associated with aging. When you get older, your collagen synthesis rate slows down, which reduces joint lubrication and other structural joint proteins.
Because the Performance Lab supplement is all-natural, it is suitable for everyone and hence is a gender-neutral product. Performance Lab is a health-conscious company, which is why they attempt to make their goods vegan, non-GMO, and non-synthetic. The use of this supplement would also be incredibly advantageous for anyone who is extremely active, such as members of the military and athletes. Having said that, Flex is aimed at the elderly and promises to relieve joint discomfort as well as slow bone degradation.
How to take the supplement?
There are 60 capsules in each container. Each serving consists of two capsules daily, and hence one bottle is enough for a month’s supply. Still, the only location to purchase Performance Lab products is via their official website. This recipe is also completely vegan and easier to digest owing to the prebiotic-infused NutriCaps® manufactured from fermented tapioca.
According to the official website, the ideal dosage of Performance Lab Flex is two capsules a day. However, it is advised to take the supplement after meals to reduce stomach-related issues like acidity, indigestion, etc.
How to buy Flex Supplement by Performance Lab?
If you want to purchase the product, you can buy it securely on its official website; click to buy Performance Lab Flex from its Official Website. The pricing of the supplement is determined by the number of bottles purchased. Therefore, you will receive a significant price reduction if you choose to go with the three or six-bottle selections.
The following is the pricing breakdown for current online orders:
The following is the pricing:
- $49 for one month’s supply
- $98 for a two-month supply
- Three-month supply plus one box free, that is a total of four-month supply is priced at $147.
This means, if you buy a three-month supply, Performance Lab Flex will offer you a fourth bottle for free, as well as fast delivery.
This Performance Lab supplement comes with a money-back guarantee of 30 days. It implies that if you are unhappy with the goods, you may return them (even if they are empty) and receive a full refund. This, of course, only applies to your first order.
Tips to Boost the Effect of Joint Supplements
- Olive Oil: The basics of olive oil can go a long way toward relieving joint discomfort. Here’s a fast fix. Massage the sore region with cold-pressed olive oil twice a day. You can also consume olive oil orally. Just 1.5 tablespoons of oil are equivalent to 200 mg of ibuprofen. The therapeutic benefits of olive oil are preserved by using the cold-pressed version of the oil.
- Ginger Compress: Several studies indicate that ginger has anti-inflammatory qualities and can help reduce pain-causing molecules. Make a hot compress with ginger to relieve joint discomfort. Bring 2 cups of water to a boil with half a cup of fresh, grated ginger. Allow it to boil for 5 minutes. After turning off the heat, add a towel to the concoction and let it soak for 15 minutes. Squeeze the cloth thoroughly and apply it to the hurting places, leaving it there until the cloth cools down.
Performance Lab Flex Reviews by Users
Juan C. from Utah, USA
“I recently tried Performance Lab Flex for joint pain relief, and I am amazed by the results. After only a few days of taking it, I felt a huge difference in how my joints moved and felt. It was like the stiffness and tightness had melted away. It’s easy to take and the effects are fast-acting and long-lasting. Plus, I felt like it was helping my overall joint health too.”
Harper B. from Montreal, Canada
“I was really struggling with joint pain and stiffness until I tried Performance Lab Flex. This formula has helped me to maintain my joint function and overall mobility. I take it every day and I’m really happy with the results. It’s easy to take, easy to digest, and contains added anti-inflammatory ingredients that help my joints in so many ways. It is an excellent choice for anyone looking to improve their joint health and maintaining joint function.”
Ace O. from Marine Parada, Singapore
“I’ve been using Performance Lab Flex for several months now and I’m very impressed with the results. The anti-inflammatory properties in the formula have been incredibly helpful for me. My joints and muscles feel so much better since I began taking this supplement, and I’m able to exercise without as much pain and stiffness.”
Sophia W. from Dublin, Ireland
“I had been suffering from rheumatoid arthritis for some time and decided to give Performance Lab Flex a try. I am so glad I did! My joint pain was noticeably reduced within a few short weeks of taking the supplement. I also noticed an increase in my range of motion and overall mobility. I am very pleased with the results and I’d say it’s the best relief one can find for arthritic pain.”
Derek S. from Leeds, United Kingdom
“I was so relieved to find Performance Lab Flex! I had been feeling discouraged about my sudden joint pain, but this product has helped me get back to doing what I love–sports! It’s a great, natural way to support my joints and reduce discomfort. I’ve been using it for a few weeks now and the difference is incredible. My joints feel stronger, pain is significantly reduced, and I’m able to do physical activities again without worry.”
Saladin F. from Dubai, UAE
“I was shocked by how well Performance Lab Flex worked for me. I suffer from joint pain and had given up on finding anything that could help. But this product proved me wrong. It was easy to take and within weeks I noticed a difference in my pain levels. I’m now actually able to move around more freely than before. Highly recommend giving this product a try if you’re struggling with nagging joint pain!”
Performance Lab Flex, in our opinion, is an excellent joint health vitamin. We are proud to declare that this is the single best joint, mobility, and flexibility supplement on the market. This is due to the high quality of the components used in this product. To ensure the efficacy of their goods, Performance Lab only uses the most potent and pure substances. Performance Lab is a recognized brand, as seen by the features they provide. The product is the greatest joint supplement on the market, thanks to its potent combinations and science-backed components.
To Join the Joint Revolution for Flawless Flexibility with Performance Lab Flex, click to Buy Now and Grab the Best Deals!
Q.1: What causes joint pain?
Ans.: Everyone has joint pain at some point in their lives. The fact that there are many diverse causes of joint pain is a major contributing factor. Arthritis, which causes inflammation and discomfort in one or more joints, is one of the most prevalent causes. There are almost 100 distinct varieties of arthritis, and they all get worse as you get older. The weather has also been shown to influence joint discomfort. When the barometric pressure suddenly changes, your tendons, muscles, and joints expand and contract. This might induce joint discomfort or aggravate it if you already have it. Joint discomfort is often straightforward to identify. Any discomfort that lasts longer than a few days, evidence of swollen, red, or sensitive joints, limited movement, or a deformed joint are all reasons to see a specialist.
Q.2: How Are Joint Pains Typically Treated?
Ans.: A doctor will have a number of various tests and therapies to explore if you are having joint discomfort. The therapy chosen will most likely be dictated by the degree of the pain and the cause of the discomfort.
- Medication: When you experience joint discomfort, you have most likely taken ibuprofen, Advil, Aleve, or aspirin. As a home treatment, this is usually the initial step.
- Topicals: Bengay is a popular topical medication for relieving painful joints, although capsaicin is another alternative. These will aid in the release of endorphins in the body.
- Injections: Some doctors will inject a type of steroid medication directly into the joint, usually in conjunction with an anesthetic. This isn’t necessarily a long-term solution.
- Therapy: A physical therapist will be able to identify the source of the problem and provide exercises and simple joint motions to help stabilize, recuperate, and enhance joint function.
- Home care: In the comfort of their own homes, some people choose to wear a brace over the joint, apply ice to it, rest the region, and keep it elevated. This can occasionally work.
- Supplements are commonly used to enhance healing time and speed up the process. Before using supplements for joint pain, see your doctor for professional medical advice, especially if you are already taking specific drugs.