According to the Journal of Gender Medicine, extensive evidence suggests that male fertility is gradually diminishing. They are eager to describe the potential causes of this deterioration: poor diet, environmental pollutants, and obesity. The Journal of Clinical Medicine certainly supports the idea that lifestyle is a critical determinant of male fertility. It implies that to support male fertility, men must eat healthily, exercise regularly, and avoid contaminants (which might be challenging in these times) or ingest antioxidants. According to a 2020 article, food has an immediate impact on sperm quality, with a high-calorie intake comprising of saturated fats and low nutritional density increasing oxidative stress thereby leading to obesity.
Hence, the supplement Fertiligy may be the solution to fertility or libido issues a man could be experiencing in this twenty-first century. The consumption of the supplement fertiligy increases overall sexual performance. It also helps to improve sperm health which is stimulated by its fertility-enhancing vitamins, herbal extracts, and chemicals, and thus with this dietary supplement, you wouldn’t need to book appointments with fertility doctors at their fertility clinics.
During the climax, the volume of the sperm is critical. With an increase in ejaculated semen, the male’s enjoyment multiplies several times. Numerous factors affect the semen’s volume since it deteriorates with age. But on the brighter side, modern fertility supplements have made it feasible to increase the volume of sperm. It also helps men to enjoy increased sexual satisfaction without the use of reproductive medicine.
Fertiligy is one such supplement and a novel as well as the revolutionary answer for men’s performance. The supplements contain vitamins, minerals, and potent herbal extracts that help men regain their sexual function. Thousands of men have benefited from its clinically tested substances in regaining their performance, desire, and self-assurance. If you are unsatisfied with your sexual experiences, Fertiligy might be the solution for your best sexual experiences.
What is Fertiligy?
A male fertility product called Fertiligy was introduced to us by Mil-Tech Pharma Ltd. It is a dietary supplement designed by nutritionists to cover any nutritional gaps and deficits that most individuals may have, which may adversely affect the reproductive rate and cause unexplained infertility. It also contains plant extracts clinically proven to help decrease stress, enhance sleep, enhance libido, and boost testosterone levels. Many of these variables influence male fertility.
How does Fertiligy Work?
Fertiligy is a multifunctional natural supplement. It is designed for men who want to resolve their fertility-related problems. Various types of research show a link between a person’s dietary consumption and the degree of their fertility. It also has an impact on overall health and well-being. Plant extracts and naturally occurring substances significantly impact the endocrine system to increase vitality, testosterone, and fertility.
According to the current study, people who ingest antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals while simultaneously utilizing plant extracts can improve sexual performance and boost sperm quality. Based on that, the Mil-Tech Pharma team has identified the natural nutrients most individuals lacked.
What are the ingredients?
Let’s look at the ingredients list and see what’s in it.
- Vitamin A, 30000 mcg: We should consume vegetables like spinach and carrots every day. These veggies contain vitamin A. There is evidence that vitamin A aids fertility treatment and lowers the fragmentation of sperm DNA. Furthermore, it benefits the eyes, cell development, and the immune system.
- Vitamin D, 30 mcg: Despite being obtained through sunshine, vitamin D is sadly not widely distributed in dietary sources. Hence, it is well acknowledged that vitamin D insufficiency is widespread worldwide. Research has shown that vitamin D is favorably connected to maintaining healthy bones and teeth, avoiding significant illnesses, and contributing to testosterone release.
Furthermore, the Korean Society for Sexual Medicine determined that normal vitamin D levels positively influenced sperm parameters and increased sperm motility.
- Vitamin E, 300 mg: This is another vitamin that benefits your immune system, skin, and eye health. If paired with vitamin A, it is effective for treating multiple disorders. Then there are its reproductive benefits, with numerous studies demonstrating that it enhances sperm quality and conception rates.
- Folic Acid, 8500 mcg DFE: The development of healthy red blood cells benefits significantly from folic acid, commonly known as vitamin B9. For clinically sub-fertile people, supplementation of folic is also fantastic for enhancing sperm count. In certain studies, folic acid deficiency has been linked to decreased sperm count and DNA mutation. Several foods contain the nutrient folic acid, including leafy green vegetables, beans, almonds, and oranges.
- Zinc, 15 mg: It is commonly detected in high concentrations in seminal fluid. Investigations have demonstrated that zinc concentrations in seminal human plasma are higher than in any other human tissue. Zinc deficiency is known to diminish testosterone production, impair the immune system, impede growth, and impair sexual function. Increased zinc levels promote optimal sperm function and general health. It has been determined that zinc has a significant impact on sperm quality. It implies that zinc improves sperm density, motility, and formation, which can lead to more successful conceptions and pregnancy rates.
- Selenium, 2 mcg: Selenium deficiency can impact your mood, muscular strength, and possibly reproductive rates. A subsequent investigation found low selenium levels in males with difficulty conceiving. Selenium serves the morphology and motility of sperm. It means that selenium helps sperm cells develop to a healthy size and form and helps them float, both of which are essential in optimal conception.
Additionally, selenium helps prevent sperm damage from free radicals in the body. Sperm cells, like every other cell in your body, are vulnerable to oxidative damage. Selenium, an antioxidant, can help preserve sperm cells from cellular harm. Brazil nuts, seafood, meat, and eggs are all excellent sources of selenium.
- D-Aspartic Acid, 2600 mg: It is an amino acid found abundantly in specific bodily tissues and cells, including testicles and sperm cells. Although there is no concrete proof, some research shows that D-AA may be utilized as a male fertility supplement. Researchers found that infertile men’s amino acid levels in semen were much lower than those of healthy subjects. It is probably because of how D-AA affects the levels of testosterone; it appears to play a part in controlling the production and release of testosterone, which can have significant impacts on reproductive health.
- Ashwagandha, 675 mg: Ashwagandha raises blood levels of essential hormones like testosterone. After three months of supplementation, sperm counts were boosted by 167%, motility increased by 57%, and sperm volume increased by 53%. Ashwagandha is an adaptogen, a type of herb that helps the body fight against stress and foster recovery. It has been connected to several health advantages, particularly those pertaining to anxiety.
One of its most notable advantages is its influence on testosterone. Ashwagandha can boost testosterone levels dramatically, probably by enhancing the action of natural endogenous antioxidants. As a result, it can be used as a male fertility supplement.
- Fenugreek, 600 mg: Another supplement for male fertility that may work well is fenugreek. This common culinary plant has powerful therapeutic qualities and may be included in many male fertility medications. It has been shown to raise free testosterone levels by up to 46% following three months of treatment. It improves sperm factors, including count and shape, while also increasing libido. Fenugreek seed extracts have been proven to impact hormone control and reproductive health, substantially.
Fenugreek seeds have a significant impact on testosterone levels and sperm profiles. A 500mg per day supplementation for 12 weeks resulted in a 46% rise in free testosterone levels and improvements in sperm count and morphology.
- N-Acetyl Cysteine, 600 mg: N-acetyl cysteine (NAC) is a substance that boosts your body’s glutathione synthesis. Glutathione is a potent antioxidant and detoxifier in your body. It serves as the precursor in the synthesis of glutathione. According to research, NAC improves male fertility by improving sperm health. Oxidative stress damages sperm, compromising fertilization.
A recent study found that taking n-acetyl-cysteine daily for three months enhanced sperm quality and decreased indications of oxidative stress in individuals with defective sperm.
- Coenzyme Q10, 300 mg: The formation and maturation of sperm and eggs is a highly complex process that uses a lot of energy and is vulnerable to oxidative damage. Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is a biomolecule found in all cells that occurs naturally in the human body. It occurs in a state of flux between its two common forms, ubiquinone, and its active form, ubiquinol. It is a powerful antioxidant that plays a vital role in cellular energy creation.
CoQ10 levels in the body decline as we age, as does our capacity to convert CoQ10 into its active form. CoQ10 is an essential component of the electron transport chain, which is necessary for efficient generation in our cells. The electron transport chain produces energy more rapidly and effectively when CoQ10 levels are more significant. When more energy is created, cells perform more efficiently, which benefits processes such as sperm and egg formation.
- Lycopene, 4 mg: Some fruits and vegetables have a red hue due to the organic pigment and antioxidant lycopene. Several elements of men’s health, including sperm quality and male fertility, have been found in certain studies to be supported by lycopene, a potent antioxidant.
Lycopene has been found to improve sperm function in the following manner:
- Sperm Count: The quantity of sperm found in a sample of semen.
- Sperm Motility: It is the capacity of sperm to swim in the correct direction.
- Sperm Morphology: It is the study of the size, shape, and appearance of sperm.
What are the Benefits of the Fertiligy Formula
- Libido – Naturally boosts your libido by employing carefully designed dosages of natural and proven substances.
- Overall sperm health: Improves sperm motility, quantity, volume, and general health to increase pregnancy rates.
- Testosterone: A clinically established testosterone profile will revitalize your well-being, strength, mood, and cognitive function.
During the creation of Fertiligy, it became evident that improving male virility and performance was impacted by a variety of dietary elements. As a consequence, there are a plethora of components and clinically verified quantities in this supplement that are entirely transparent and vegan-friendly.
What are the Side Effects of the Supplement?
The supplement is all-natural and contains vitamins, minerals, amino acids, plant extracts, and other substances that have been around for a long time and are naturally present in foods.
For instance, D-aspartic acid may sound strange and potentially hazardous to a layperson. Still, in simple terms, it is only an amino acid that naturally occurs in chicken breast, beef, various dairy products, and even oat bran. Another amino acid present in sunflower seeds, cheese, tuna, and lentils is N-Acetyl-Cysteine. Therefore, even though they may seem and sound strange, you may already be getting these nutrients through your meals, but not in the high and the correct doses that Fertiligy offers. Clinical investigations have shown that these high doses are beneficial for increasing fertility. However, like with everything, if you have previously experienced adverse responses to such food items, thoroughly cross-check the components and see a doctor to guarantee you won’t have any issues.
How to Take the Supplement?
You are instructed to take seven pills with 250 ml of water daily. Divide the pills evenly throughout the day, such as three in the morning, two in the afternoon, and three before bed. It may appear to be a lot, but they claim that each dose is tailored-made and it has been proven effective, safe and successful in clinical studies. As a result, lowering the amount to make it more convenient may be less effective. The supplement is acceptable for vegetarians and vegans in every way. There are 210 vegan-friendly capsules in each container.
Who Should Use Fertiligy?
Male infertility refers to a couple’s failure to conceive and get a positive pregnancy test or sustain a pregnancy for at least one year. Various circumstances, including accidents, chronic health disorders, past diseases, and a sinful lifestyle, can cause one to experience infertility. Male factors are thought to be responsible for up to 50% of infertility cases. Three major categories can be used to classify male infertility: poor sperm quality and quantity and physiological obstructions. Men with a sperm count of less than 15 million or less than 39 million per ejaculation are deemed subfertile.
The inability to conceive a child is the most obvious indicator of male infertility. Other evident indications or symptoms may not exist. However, in other circumstances, an underlying cause such as a hereditary disease, hormonal imbalance, dilated veins around the testicle, or low motility of sperms, indicates alarming signs. You may notice the following symptoms.
- Sexual function issues include premature ejaculation or ejaculating fewer amounts of fluid, decreased sexual desire or libido, and problems related to erection (erectile dysfunction).
- You may experience pain, swelling, or a lump in the testicular region.
- Respiratory diseases that reoccur. Abnormal breast enlargement (gynecomastia).
- Reduced face or body hair, as well as other symptoms indicating a chromosomal or hormonal anomaly.
If you experience any or all of the symptoms mentioned above, you may be an ideal candidate for the consumption of Fertiligy.
Is it Safe?
- The supplement includes zero animal products and is therefore suited for a wide range of dietary requirements.
- It does not contain filler or hidden proprietary blends.
- It is created in the United States in an FDA-approved facility in accordance with GMP criteria for safe operation.
What is the Price of Fertiligy?
It is currently only accessible in the United States and Canada. It offers excellent value, given the number of pills in each bottle (210 capsules) for a monthly supply. According to the research, you may need to use this dietary supplement for several months to see the optimum results. On that note, multi-buy promotions are possible.
- A single bottle costs USD $59.
- It equates to USD $106 for a two-month supply
- And USD $177 for a four-month supply.
*Note: Shipping to the United States and Canada is free. It makes ordering quick and simple, and you’ll have the bottle(s) within a few days.
Where to Buy Fertiligy?
You’ll have to buy from the Fertiligy Official Website to access their services and products, Click Now! According to their website, when purchasing directly from the makers, eliminates the chance of clients purchasing counterfeits, which is a significant issue nowadays. It implies that when you buy directly from the manufacturer, you receive the most outstanding price and the most authentic product.
Tips to Boost the Effectiveness of Fertiligy:
- Consume More Folate-Rich Foods: Folic acid is not just beneficial to pregnant women; both spouses can benefit from this vitamin. According to one research from the University of California, Berkeley, those who ate less folic acid had a more significant percentage of defective chromosomes in their sperm. Miscarriage or birth abnormalities can occur when sperm with faulty chromosomes fertilizes an egg.
- To Increase Sperm Mobility, Quit Smoking. Cigarette smoking can result in poor sperm counts and weak sperm. Quit smoking at minimum for three months before trying to conceive.
- Test for STIs and STDs. Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) are known to have an impact on male reproduction. Chlamydia can induce testicular irritation, according to research. This inflammation has the potential to produce an epididymal blockage. The epididymis is the connective tissue that links the testicle to the male reproductive system. Chlamydia is known to have a detrimental influence on female fertility and produce problems with male fertility.
- Develop a habit of indulging in regular low-intensity exercise. Exercising has several advantages for fertility and general wellness. Exercise strengthens the heart and improves circulation. Exercise, as previously indicated, can also aid in relieving stress and guarantee excellent sleep. According to studies, men who exercise frequently have greater testosterone levels than sedentary men. If you’re facing infertility and don’t often exercise, try incorporating 30 minutes to an hour of low-intensity activity into your daily routine. When attempting to conceive, fertility professionals advise against high-intensity, strenuous activity. Excessive activity might have a detrimental impact on male fertility.
- Consume Healthy Fats. The cornerstone of fertility is fat. It is employed in the manufacturing of several crucial reproductive hormones. It offers critical building blocks for every cell in our body. Energy and necessary fatty acids, which the body cannot manufacture on its own, are obtained from dietary fat. Fatty acids in animal flesh aid in blood clotting regulation and brain function. Fat also assists the body in absorbing different Vitamins, including A and D. All are required for reproduction.
Louie S. (Utah, USA)
“We had been trying for a healthy baby but saw no sign, but thanks to Fertiligy for helping us become pregnant. It’s a natural supplement that helped to increase our chances. We’re so grateful that it worked for us and would recommend it to others.”
Jesse P. (Montreal, Canada)
“We started our fertility journey a little over a year ago. We had been married for two years and were ready to start a family. We had no idea what to expect and were very nervous. We saw a reproductive endocrinologist and were diagnosed with unexplained infertility. We started treatments and nothing was working. We were about to give up hope when we heard about Fertiligy. We decided to give it a try and we are so glad we did!”
Lukas O. (Marine Parada, Singapore)
“We have had such a great experience using Fertiligy! Not only did it help improve my abilities in bed, but also helped correct my poor sperm motility issue. We are so grateful to have found such an effective and affordable product!”
Kenneth M. (Cork, Ireland)
“I have used a lot of different male enhancement supplements in the past, and Fertiligy is by far the best. It has higher doses of all the important nutrients, and I can tell a big difference in my stamina and energy levels. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a good male enhancement and fertility supplement.”
Paxton T. (Birmingham, UK)
“My wife and I had been trying to get pregnant for months with no success. A friend recommended Fertiligy and I decided to give it a try. I am so glad I did! Within a few weeks of taking it, I noticed a dramatic improvement in my semen quality. And now my wife and I are now happily expecting our first child!”
Armani A. (Sharjah, UAE)
“I wasn’t sure if Fertiligy would help me with my low libido, but I decided to give it a try. I’m so glad I did! Ever since I started using it, I’ve seen a marked improvement in my sex drive. It’s been amazing!”
Overall, Fertiligy is a comprehensive treatment for stimulating the reproductive system, including increased testosterone production. It targets all the crucial areas that will boost and enhance fertility, such as sperm health, motility, and volume. It also helps to improve libido. All of this is aided by the anti-stress properties, which help to relieve anxiety. Fertiligy is one of the best and most excellent solutions on the market if you have poor libido, erectile dysfunction, and impotence. We cannot promise this will 100% cure infertility because nothing is guaranteed. Even the costliest therapies come with significant hazards and do not ensure that you will conceive. Still, as a natural alternative, Fertiligy should be your primary choice.