We need a proper balance of all the nutrients to maintain a healthy body. Vitamin C, a water-soluble vitamin, is one of the essential nutrients. It is crucial for maintaining the immune system, skin, and bone, as well as joint health. The Nano C Liquid Drops has been designed and produced by Zenith Labs. It is a revolutionary vitamin supplement that increases the absorption of Vitamin C in the body. Hence, boosting the body’s immune system to fight against many diseases.
Vitamin C has innumerable health benefits. Vitamin C or ascorbic acid is abundant in antioxidants that delay the aging process of the body. Apart from its antioxidant properties, it also has an anti-inflammatory property. Hence, it enhances the wound healing process. The human body cannot synthesize Vitamin C. Hence, an individual must obtain an adequate amount of Vitamin C from other sources for overall well-being. You can get the benefits of vitamin C by consuming adequate citrus fruits like lemons, kiwis, Indian gooseberries, oranges, etc. However, due to certain dietary restrictions or the unavailability of fruits, many people do not get the daily requirement of vitamin C. Due to inadequate intake of Vitamin C, people fall prey to various diseases ranging from mild cold and cough to certain life-threatening diseases like stroke.
After years of rigorous research, Zenith Labs has formulated a breakthrough product, Nano Vitamin C. This vitamin-based supplement helps unlock the ultimate goodness of Vitamin C. The dietary supplement is available in liquid form. Consumption of the recommended dose of this supplement can keep various diseases at bay. It helps to fight ailments that arise due to the deficiency of Vitamin C.
Nano C is an all-natural and effective Vitamin C supplement which destroys the harmful free radicals from the body. It also promotes, repairs, and regenerates the body tissues and supports healthy immune system. Nowadays, many people, especially women, are prone to urinary tract infections. Regular intake of Nano C helps combat different health issues, including cold, cough, and urinary tract infections.
Nano C has designed by one of the most renowned primary care physicians and the medical director of Zenith Labs, Dr. Ryan Shelton. With his innumerable experiences in alternative medicine, he has published numerous research papers and books. It has helped hundreds of thousands of men and women to live a healthy life and accomplish their health goals. Dr. Ryan and his well-experienced team have used a blend of alternative formulas backed by advanced technology to design this powerful supplement.
Vitamin C Deficiency and Consequences
Vitamin C deficiency occurs when the level of Vitamin C in your body is lower than normal. For a healthy lifestyle, it is necessary to maintain an adequate level of Vitamin C so that the body works well. Identifying the earliest signs and symptoms of Vitamin C deficiency is crucial to avoid health concerns. Several common signs and symptoms of Vitamin C deficiency are listed below.
- Weak Bones: One of the primary roles of Vitamin C is to maintain the strength of the bones. A deficiency of Vitamin C in the body can increase the risk of several bone-related disorders like osteoporosis and arthritis. In some cases, the bones become brittle and weak. The bones of infants and older adults are more prone to fractures because of the weak bone structure.
- Skin Issues: Since Vitamin C plays a crucial role in the collagen formation of the skin. A proper intake of Vitamin C is vital for keeping the skin healthy. Vitamin C is stored in the uppermost layer of the skin, which helps to keep the skin moist and plump. If the body is deficient in Vitamin C, the skin will appear dry, scaly, and damaged. Dry skin will be accompanied by plenty of other skin issues like rash, itching, and injury due to frequent scratching.
- Spoon-Shaped Fingernails: If your nails are concave and brittle, then it is a prominent indication of Vitamin C deficiency. Another sign is red spots and lines on the fingernails.
- Slow Healing Process: Vitamin C is responsible for the production of collagen in the body. The deficiency of Vitamin C decreases the wound healing capacity of the body to a great extent. Cuts, burns, and bruises take a long time to heal.
- Bleeding Gums: If the body is deficient in Vitamin C, then inflammation may occur around the tissues surrounding the gums. Inflammation is accompanied by severe pain, bleeding gums, and tooth loss.
- Weak Immunity: Vitamin C strengthens the immune cells by accumulating in the immune system. The deficiency of Vitamin C can weaken the immune system. When the immune system is weak, you can quickly develop various types of infections.
- Anaemia: Vitamin C enhances iron absorption. A lack of Vitamin C in the body can manifest anaemia. The symptoms of anaemia are pale skin, fatigue, lack of concentration, and breathlessness.
- 8. Weight Gain: Vitamin C keeps the weight balanced by removing excess fat from the body and reducing body inflammation. Deficiency of Vitamin C can result in unexplained weight gain and obesity.
During COVID-19, when the life-threatening pandemic was at its peak, the doctors prescribed everyone an adequate dose of Vitamin C to strengthen their immune systems. So that people can protect themselves from the deadly virus. Vitamin C-related deficiency is the fourth micronutrient-related deficiency in America. Due to sedentary lifestyles, more and more people have become prone to certain metabolic diseases like diabetes and hypertension. People having diabetes or certain chronic diseases can easily fall prey to different types of infections. In such a scenario, it is crucial to maintain a proper intake of Vitamin C in the body.
What are the natural sources of Vitamin C?
Mother Nature has provided a variety of fruits and vegetables that are rich in Vitamin C. Regular consumption of such fruits and vegetables ensures the fulfillment of required Vitamin C. Some of the major natural sources of Vitamin C are listed below.
- Indian gooseberry
- Green leafy vegetables
Who are at Risk of Vitamin C Deficiency?
Diseases related to Vitamin C deficiency can happen to anyone at any age. However, there is a certain category of the population that is at high risk for developing Vitamin C deficiency. They are:
- Pregnant Women: The body’s dietary requirements increase at the time of Pregnancy. Therefore, an additional dose of Vitamins and Minerals is needed to keep the mother and the fetus healthy. Pregnant women are more vulnerable to developing Vitamin C deficiency. They should be monitored and treated at the earliest signs of Vitamin C deficiency.
- Malnourished People: In recent times, there have been various reasons behind people suffering from malnutrition. People who do not follow a healthy dietary lifestyle tend to be deprived of an adequate amount of Vitamins and accordingly suffer from Vitamin C deficiency.
What is Nano-C?
Nano C is a breakthrough formula made from all-natural ingredients without any fillers or harmful chemicals. What makes it unique amongst other dietary supplements is the presence of nanoparticles. These nanoparticles are part of the drug delivery mechanism. Despite eating a healthy diet consisting of fruits and vegetables rich in Vitamin C, some people still suffer from Vitamin C deficiency. It includes health issues such as cold, cough, compromised immune systems, and scurvy, to name a few. It is due to the inefficiency of the body to absorb the required amount of Vitamin C. As a result, the body flushes out the water-soluble Vitamin C.
Conversely, the other traditional formulations cannot penetrate the enterocyte opening of the body. The large particle sizes cannot fit through the gut lining and are excreted via the urine. However, the advanced nanomolecular technology used in Nano C embodies optimal absorption of Vitamin C in the body. Thereby, generating a fortifying and making your immune system active. Surprisingly, 70% of Americans suffer from a deficiency of Vitamin C.
The doctor-formulated Nano C supplement with vitamin C particles boosts the immune system and protects our bodies from harmful free radicals. It also neutralizes the effects of severe viral and bacterial infections.
How does Nano C work?
The absorption of vitamin C occurs in enterocytes, the minute intestinal cells in the small intestine. These enterocytes are extremely small in size i.e., 1000 nanometres. It is almost 100 times smaller than a single molecule of vitamin C. Due to its structure, the Nanotechnology formulated Vitamin C supplement by Zenith Labs gets readily absorbed through the minute pores of the enterocytes and travels smoothly to the bloodstream. Several oxidation-reduction reactions occur in the bloodstream. Vitamin C is oxidized reversibly to dehydroascorbic acid, which in turn performs several vital functions in the body, like tyrosine metabolism, iron metabolism, and different types of protein and lipid metabolism.
Moreover, the nanoparticles used in the drug delivery mechanism of Nano C are safe. It increases vitamin C absorption by many folds. With the help of the Nano C supplement, your body can ward off invasive bacteria by unlocking the full potential of the immune system. In the case of other Vitamin C supplements, if you exceed the recommended dose, it might cause certain stomach-related issues. The particles cannot get absorbed in the stomach. Hence, it irritates the gut, causing gas, bloating, loose stools, and stomach pain. The Nano C overcomes this difficulty since the particles are tiny and get readily absorbed in the blood without getting stored in the gut. Thus, preventing stomach-related issues.
What is the clinical evidence?
Presently, Zenith Labs has not conducted any clinical trials on Nano C. However, there are several third-party studies that rightly prove the immense role of vitamin C in boosting the immune system. However, Zenith Labs has also cited various research to support the role of nanotechnology in the process of absorption. Multiple studies have effectively shown that Vitamin C plays a crucial role in offering immune support. Hence, reducing the extent of certain episodic body infections.
On the other hand, some research has linked the severe deficiency of Vitamin C to an increased mortality rate in adults. As per the research, American adults having a sufficiently low level of Vitamin C were at high risk of developing life-threatening ailments such as cardiovascular diseases and cancer.
The ingredients in the Nano C formula
- 500 mg vitamin C (sodium ascorbate)
The single most important ingredient used in the manufacture of Nano C is Vitamin C in its most natural form, without any chemicals or fillers. The natural vitamin C is broken down into minute particles of nanometre length for easy absorption.
- The secondary ingredients used in the manufacturing of the supplement are distilled water, glycerine, erythritol, potassium sorbate, and natural flavor. These secondary ingredients enhance the flavor and volume of the product. It also preserves the supplement for a long time; hence you get a longer shelf-life.
Each unit of Nano C comes with an easy-to-use dropper. The recommended dosage for the supplement is one dropper full, that is 2ml of the formula every morning. Put it under the tongue to gain the utmost benefit from the product. It is recommended to take the product for a minimum of 30 days to discover its full potential. Nano C is a dietary supplement and can be purchased without the prescription of a licensed healthcare provider.
However, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, you need to consult a professional physician before using the product. Moreover, patients who are suffering from certain chronic illnesses like chronic kidney disease or chronic liver disease should also consult a doctor before starting the supplement. You need to inform your doctor if you are taking other medications, as they can interact with Nano C and make it less effective. Generally, most traditional medicines are taken after meals. But in the case of Nano C, you can consume it before or after meals.
When Will You See Results?
Results might vary from person to person since the biomarkers of every individual are different. For example, if a normal healthy adult with no previous history of illness, religiously consumes the supplement as per the recommended dosage, then he/she might see a quick result. On the contrary, if someone with a prolonged illness or who has been on medication for a long time takes Nano C, then the desired results might take a little longer due to the interactions of various drugs as well as the genetic makeup of that individual.
The Advantages of Nano C
- Nano C naturally boosts the immune system. With the help of this vitamin C supplement, you can lower the risk of contracting a bacterial or viral infection.
- Zenith Labs claims that this dietary supplement might drastically reduce the risk of chronic diseases by destroying harmful free radicals that produce oxidative stress. The continuous accumulation of free radicals for a prolonged period in the body can cause life-threatening ailments. Vitamin C-enriched Nano C eliminates oxidative stress to prevent the onset of chronic diseases.
- Nano C promotes collagen synthesis and the anti-aging process. It makes you look younger by effectively curbing the appearance of wrinkles on the skin.
- Nano C enhances the absorption of certain minerals such as iron in the body. An adequate iron level in the blood supports the proper functioning of body organs by delivering oxygen throughout the body.
- The vitamin C component of Nano C also plays a vital role in boosting cognitive function by reducing stress and synthesizing certain neurotransmitters.
- Vitamin C also promotes eye health by preventing certain eye-related disorders like cataracts or macular degeneration.
- Nano C is beneficial to everyone, regardless of their age, gender, or lifestyle. It is a dietary supplement and not habit-forming. It ensures that you can continuously use the supplement for a prolonged period for a healthier life and to prevent future infections.
- Nano C is carefully designed in liquid form. It is convenient for the elder population to help boost their vitamin C levels, who find it difficult to swallow tablets.
Drawbacks of Nano-C
- The product is only available online on the Official Zenith Labs Website. Unlike other formulations, you will not find it in any local pharmacy or other online platforms.
- If you are allergic to any of the primary or secondary ingredients of this supplement, it is advised to consult with your physician before consuming Nano C.
Is Nano C safe and effective for everyone?
Nano C is manufactured under strict regulatory compliance, which makes it safe and free from any side effects.
- The product has gone through several safety measures to ensure that it is free from toxins or chemicals.
- Moreover, it contains only naturally sourced Vitamin C, which is very gentle on the body according to the guidelines revealed.
- The Nano C has been made in labs that are regularly audited by the FDA to maintain the safety and efficacy of the supplement.
- The purity and efficacy of the product are backed by thousands of opinions expressed by satisfied users, which are available on the official website.
Many customers have drastically benefitted from this vitamin supplement, based on nanotechnology. The manufacturing process is conducted according to the GMP protocol.
How do I order Nano C?
The advanced technology-backed formulation of Nano C comes at a budget-friendly price without having to put extra stress on your pocket. The exclusive deals available on the official website let you avail the goodness of the elixir at a much-discounted price, Click Here. The product is manufactured using high-end technology at an affordable price so that the economically compromised population is not deprived of this clinically backed vitamin C formula.
One unit usually covers a 30-day supply of the product as per the recommended dosage.
- A single bottle of Nano C formulation costs $49.
- Three bottles of Nano C formulation are available for $117. Each bottle is available at a reduced price of $39.
- Again, there is a jackpot offer where you can buy six bottles of Nano C for $198, which will cost roughly $33 for each bottle.
Each Nano C solution comes with a 180-day money-back guarantee even if the bottle is empty.
Sceptical customers who are unhappy with the results of Nano C can claim a refund within six months from the date of purchase. You will get your entire money back in a hassle-free manner. Even if the bottles are empty, you can get a refund.
Jameson H (Utah, USA) –
“Nano C has done wonders for my immune system. I used to get sick all the time, but since I’ve started taking Nano C, I’ve hardly been sick at all. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for an immune system boost.”
Natasha S (Edmonton, Canada)–
“I’ve been using Nano C for a while now and I think it’s a great supplement. It keeps me healthy and I think it’s good for my family too.”
Milo C (Woodlands, Singapore) –
“I love that Nano C is available in the form of liquid dropped! It makes it so much easier to take than swallowing large pills. The taste is also pretty good, which is a plus.”
Rebecca M (Belfast, Ireland) –
“I am absolutely impressed with Nano C! I have never had any problems with gas or bloating like I have with other vitamin C supplements. Nano C is the best because it absorbs quickly and easily into my bloodstream- and it helps to keep my immune system strong.”
Preston F (Glasgow, UK) –
“Nano C is truly amazing! I was able to regain my health by using this product. I am so grateful that I was given the opportunity to try it without any risk. Thank you, Nano C!”
Taahir A (Dubai, UAE) –
“After using Nano C, I found that I recovered from my colds and other viruses much quicker than before. I also like that it is all-natural and doesn’t have any side effects.”
Due to its uniqueness and immense popularity among users, Nano C has set a revolutionary trend. When your immune system is strong, you will not fall prey to infections frequently. It will reduce your dependence on multiple medications. The formula will cut off your medical expenses. With the help of Nano C, you can easily avoid the frustrations which arise due to compromised immune-system-related issues. You can have a healthy life and enjoy a risk-free purchase with each unit of Nano C supplement. With the promise of Zenith Labs Nano C, you can supercharge your immune system, enjoy a healthy metabolism, and have more energy levels, thus enjoying the beauty of life without worrying about health issues.